22 Aug 2020
Glebeland Playing Fields
The Football Marathon is the ultimate test of skill and endurance! Now in its 18th year, the event has raised over £1.5m to support TackleAfrica’s work.
We’re looking for squads of 8 to play 6-a-side football for 12 hours in a fundraising super-tournament.
- Each player has a £200 fundraising target, of which £20 must be paid at the time of registration. You can fundraise individually or as a team.
- Registration deadline is 5pm on Friday 17th July. The event is capped at 24 teams on a first come first served basis. Players can be replaced or changed up until the start of the event.
- Each team will play 20-25 games of football in a 12 hour tournament with 2 group stages and an eventual knockdown phase
- We’ll provide fundraising support and guidance, t-shirts and an unbeatable tournament experience
- Men and women of all abilities welcome – you just need to be over 16, in reasonable health (consult your doctor if unsure) and committed to hitting your fundraising target
Watch video highlights of 2019’s epic London event below: